Monday, August 13, 2012

Revamp

Well... a lot of things have changed in the past year! On top of dealing with having a new baby I have been plagued with numerous health issues this last year which has shifted my paradigm on food and life and led me to the desire to live a life that is filled with whole foods and self sufficiency.
My first goal is to get off of processed foods and eat more of a vegan diet with limited dairy and meats, since I believe in the Word of Wisdom that animals are for the use of man, but only sparingly, and when other food sources aren't available.
My other goal is to become more self sufficient not only through making most of our food but also in starting a garden and trying to make anything that I can like clothes, blankets, health products, etc...
Thank you for joining me in this journey to healthier more fulfilling life!

No comments: