Monday, June 28, 2010

My Idea

It seems to me that all of us women (and many men) are frequently faced with the question... "What's for dinner???"

I have decided as of late that I am going to tackle this inevitable question with a blog! Rosies Dinners.

Here is how it is going to work....

Every Sunday is meal planning day. I will post the meals for the coming week along with a shopping list.

Monday is shopping day everyone! Take the list, figure out what you need and already have, shop for those items you don't have, then you will be set for the week. (If you are a weekend shopper then you will be able to start the shopping list at the end of the week instead of the beginning. Sorry that leaves you out of the loop for the first week.)

Then each day I will try to post the full recipe along with any pictures I manage to take.

Hopefully this should make all our lives easier as we try to plan our meals, eat healthier, and enjoy less stress!

No comments: