Monday, August 2, 2010

Ashley's Chicken Pot Pie

I figured since I was already at the store I would go ahead and plan out one more meal. This is my version of Chicken Pot Pie...

What You Need

2 small Potatoes
2 Carrots (or a small handful of baby carrots)
2 stalks of Celery
1 small Onion
2-3 Chicken Breasts
1 can Cream of Chicken Soup with Herbs
1/2 c Sour Cream
1 package Pillsbury Biscuits

Directions

Peel and dice veggies and place in a greased saute pan on medium high. Cook for around 10 minutes stirring occasionally. While veggies are cooking dice chicken, then add to the pan with the veggies and cook an additional 10 minutes (or until chicken is cooked through and veggies are tender). Stir-in Soup and sour cream then place in a casserole dish and top with uncooked biscuits. Cook at 400 degrees for 10 minutes, until biscuits are golden brown. This is a yummy one dish meal that is sure to please!

2 comments:

Schwendimans said...

Big hit with our fam!! It was so easy & quick because I let the chicken cook in crockpot so prep time was so little. Awesome meal Ashley!!

Unknown said...

Glad you liked it! I loved how the sauce turned out... a great hit with our family too! Good idea with putting it in the crock-pot, I'll have to remember that next time!