Saturday, August 7, 2010

Glenn Noble's Famous Ranch Chicken

Let me start by saying that my dad is an amazing cook. He actually invented this recipe which has become one of my family's all time favorites.

What You Need

6 chicken breasts
1 1/2 c ranch dressing
1/2 c italian dressing
3/4 c brown sugar

Directions

Mix together salad dressings and sugar and set aside. Grill chicken for 3-5 minutes on each side(so chicken is halfway done), then baste with the dressing and grill for an additional 3-5 minutes on each side. Serve with your favorite bbq sides (corn on the cob, baked beans, potato salad, watermelon, etc), and enjoy this tasty treat from my dad!

1 comment:

Josh, Shauna, Allison, Brynlee said...

We made this the other night and LOVED it! Thanks so much for your site Ashley and helping me come up with some new ideas for dinner!